STEM From Scratch is for high school students, by high school students. We put immense effort into finding and curating our resources and writing meaningful posts. We would love to have your help!
Why join the STEM From Scratch team?
- By sharing your knowledge of and experience with STEM programs, you have the opportunity to inspire and inform readers around the world.
- We are a small, passionate group who are open to everyone’s ideas on how to take this site forward.
- We’re flexible! You can spend as much or as little time working with us as you’d like.
- Working on STEM From Scratch is a meaningful volunteer opportunity. You can even show your commitment on your LinkedIn profile!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com!
Join Our Team
We’re looking for passionate and dedicated students to join our team as a:
- Head of Blog Posts
- Biology/Psychology Subject Page Editor
- Engineering Subject Page Editor
- Blog Post Writer
- Newsletter Team Member
Apply to join the STEM From Scratch team here! Role descriptions are available on the form.
If you would like to share your unique STEM experiences and perspectives, please fill out the form and submit your article here.
Submit Your STEM Opportunity or Resource
If you have a STEM opportunity or resource you would like to share with us to be featured on our website and or newsletter, fill out this form. Please fill out a separate form for each opportunity or resource!
STEM From Scratch team members are from all around the world! Feel free to find a local member and connect with us.